The new collection is off to printing press, here comes holidays time! At the agenda : take time for me, rest, and enjoy the long summer days punctuated by coffees outside…
It's also time for a family vacation: off to Western Canada, discovering magnificent landscapes, a guaranteed change of scenery!
Here are my summer essentials :
1. A journal to sketch, write down some ideas, and take notes for future illustrations ... I always take a lot of inspiration from my daily life and my travels to draw!
2. The many festivals and cultural activities in Montreal: music, circus, cinema, fireworks ... There are so many possibilities and I always make beautiful discoveries!
3. Prepare and drink liters of ice tea: it's healthy, and I love it! I often try new homemade recipes.
4. Take time to rest on my hammock taking advantage of my beautiful garden: I observe the flowers ... and the raccoon who passes discreetly on occasion!
5. Send postcards to my friends and family, to give news and send positive thoughts.
And you, what are your summer essentials?