Making the most out of our favorite season.
Hello fall! Our favorite season of all. We happily enjoy the last bits of « summery » days while mentally preparing for the cold winter weather, in shades of yellow, red, brown, those colours that we love so much here in Quebec during fall.
We’ve made you one more seasonal bucket-list, the last one of the year. You can find the previous ones by clicking the Bucket list TAG on the right of this post. Have an amazing fall season!
1. Go apple-picking
2. Put your house into fall mode
3. Take a hike on Mont-Royal and appreciate the view
4. Rent a cabin to watch fall colors
5. Carve a pumpkin for Halloween
6. Jump in puddles with your rain boots
7. Knit a chunky wool scarf
8. Buy reading socks
9. Have a horror movies marathon on Halloween night
10. Create new pumpkin / apple drinks recipes
11. Purchase an annual pass for the city museums
12. Enjoy the second-hand boutiques to shop your seasonal wardrobe
13. Have a cozy afternoon listening to an audiobook
14. Cook meals with squashes - all squashes!
15. Plan ahead your family’s Christmas presents
16. Initiate a “Pancakes & waffles” dinner on Sundays, to avoid the Sunday blues
17. Go and swap clothes, books, toys…with your friends!
18. Finally take time to organize your family photo into albums
19. Learn a new board game
20. Sent a card to your loved ones, just because.
Our favorite fall items on the shop: